As a young police officer, my first bullet proof vest was a used men’s vest. I can attest that one size doesn’t fit all! One size doesn’t fit all when it comes to how women lead, either. The answer isn’t to lead like men would, or any other person for that matter. The answer is to learn how to lead confidently and courageously from our authentic selves, and to lead with backbone and heart.
· Tools to identify your unique and authentic leadership style
· Tools to build confidence and reduce stress
· The ability to improve your communication skills
· Insight into potential issues that may be keeping you from having a successful career
· Input regarding how you can successfully resolve any potential challenges you are facing in your current work environment
“The 5 Principles of Success,” helps women increase their confidence and communication effectiveness, and fully realize their potential as authentic, principled leaders.
Coaching packages start as low as $395.00.
Call for a free 20-minute consultation.
Chief Davis’ services are offered in person, phone or via Skype.
Call or E-Mail Chief Janet Davis 559.960.9251
Janet Davis is a retired Chief of Police with over 30 years of law enforcement experience, and is a graduate of the prestigious Hudson Leadership Institute, where she obtained certification as a leadership coach. She has a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree, and graduated from California POST Executive Leadership Course, Command College.
Chief Davis has mentored and coached women her entire career, training women as a Field Training Officer, mentoring women department wide as a Captain, and continuing to support and mentor women as a successful Chief of Police. Chief Davis now uses those 30 years of experience to help other women become successful leaders.